Sunday 6 January 2008


2008 is a year I want my photography to shine...my main reason for this blog...
My first posting and I thought I'd start with a personal favourite. This picture was taken in late 2007 of my boy when he was playing in his brother's bedroom. He's a cute kid and enjoys hamming it up for the camera...when he's in the mood (At the time this shot was taken..he was in the mood). My photographic work is all about capturing emotion. This blog is designed to showcase my work as it grows and refines. It's a place clients can come to see what I'm on about and a place friends and family can see what I'm up to.
I love this shot for many reasons...it's of one of my two favourite boys, his eyes are a focal point and the skin tone is just right. I'll add to this blog as I take photos on a daily basis....enjoy xx

No comments: