Tuesday 8 January 2008

I remember that day...


patch-close-up
Originally uploaded by Carolyn Bof
I was just having a look at my flickr account and come across this image I took a few years ago. When I first took this image I was tempted to delete it straight away and for some reason didn't. It must have been a sixth sense as it's become one of my all time favourites. It's obviously not the most classic portrait but one that I feel gives off a special feeling (and isn't that was photographs are all about). It's a shot I consider to be full of emotion. Every time I look at this shot it takes me straight back to the day... I remember the day so vividly. It was no more special than any other day, just the boys and their mum down the beach, swimming in the salt water but I remember this one well Enjoy xx

No comments: