Saturday 12 January 2008

It's been BIG days!!

I keep saying to myself... "Oh, I should post the remainder of my fav. shots from 2007" but the last couple of days have been a little more hectic than I'd hope for on my holidays... I'll get back to those favourites sometime soon but until then...


Yesterday our youngest boy cut his head open on his brother's glass louvers... "Ouch!!" There was the usual screaming and we thought for sure the boys have had another 'misunderstanding' while playing STAR WARS... until... little P. came out dripping with 'red drops' as he described it. To cut a long story short, the red drops stopped after many cuddles, some cold wet washers and a few drinks of icy cold water, he was the bravest little man getting his three stitches in the back of his head withOUT a local anaesthetic, he's now officially his father's hero and he came home from town wearing the cutest Storm Trooper dress up.... too gorgeous!!


In the afternoon I managed to get a few snaps of the boys...

Until next time. Enjoy xx

No comments: