Thursday 10 January 2008

Thanks for a great afternoon K.

We had such a perfect afternoon over a friend's place today... I've got to take my hat off to my gorgeous little man for hooking us up with such beautiful people through his little girlfriend... they're great mates...

Anyway, we went over her place this afternoon... it wasn't hard to notice the theme of Pink... that's pink for the bottle of bubbly drank (wasn't that fun?)... pink for little P's dress... pink for the dolly... pink for the lipstick (or was that purple?) and pink for the gorgeous raincoat that came out when the rain started...

P was in the mood to get her photo taken and believe it or not I was in the mood to take them... I promised a disk of all the photos taken this afternoon but wanted to show them IMMEDIATELY... thanks for a fantastic afternoon guys... we had a ball... I'll get that disk to you v. soon... These are for you so enjoy xx








No comments: