Monday 14 April 2008

Beautiful People!!

Just thought I'd say goodnight with some more photos from recent photo sessions. For everyone who has placed orders in the last week, they are being processed and prints will be available at the end of this week. I'm still proofing the photobooks already ordered and will hopefully send away for these at the end of this week so they won't be too much longer.

I've had a ball doing the Mother's Day special packages and am looking forward to the next couple of weekends when I do some more. Don't forget to subscribe via email to keep posted on images from my days and sessions.

PS: To my family... love you guys heaps... Thanks again L..M..E..S..J..D..P for a great time in Melbourne, I keep finding myself smiling about our trip daily!! xx









Enjoy xx

No comments: