Friday 11 April 2008

We love you mum!!

Check out these gorgeous kids doing something beautiful for mum on Mother's Day. We did this photo shoot yesterday morning. They were the most affectionate siblings. You could tell they just dug one another so much. We had a lot of fun and the photos... WOW!!! Thanks guys, you rock!!






I've been to Melbourne to see my big brother and the city life of this amazing city.. Some of my highlights.. hanging out with my nephew, neice and big sis (thanks guys....Too Cool!!).. meeting my gorgeous new nephew and getting to see my big brother Stew (even if it was very brief) and going to the Melbourne Comedy Festival... Have photos, will publish real soon!!

Thanks everyone for contacting me about the Mother's Day special. I've just booked number 9 out of 10. There's still one space left. This is the most amazing price ever.. $80 for a sitting and 15 images all 5x7inch with opportunity to get a Photobook of your session at an incredible price too!!


Until next time... Enjoy xx

No comments: